- About CUCAS iAgent
What’s CUCAS iAgent?
CUCAS iAgent is a platform, offering the highest amount and most timely commission return, the latest university, course and scholarship updates and real-time students application tracking for all our agents and individuals working with us.
Why CUCAS iAgent is useful for agents?
CUCAS iAgent can helps agents
- 1.Get Information
- 1.Covering details information of all 811 universities and colleges
- 2.Providing accurate search on all indexes including universities, courses, scholarship programs, and long-term and short-term status
- 3.Customized planning: all-day instant consultancy at your demand
- 4.Clarifying soft and hidden criteria of admission and controlling application risk to its minimum
- 2.Enjoy More Scholarships
- 1.Enjoying exclusive CUCAS scholarships of our cooperative universities
- 2.Our credibility will bring you more programs with scholarships and raise your success rate on scholarship application
- 3.Get More Offers
- 1.Second review to improve application documents and raise admission chances
- 2.Prioritized assessment of application through CUCAS
- 3.Application adjustment after the first application fails
- 4.Result: 98% success rate
- 4.Save Money
- 1.Geting free CUCAS service including consultation, application processing & tracking, accommodation booking service
- 5.Save Time
- 1.CUCAS in-time support
- 6.Get Maximum Return
- 1.Real time update of university commission ranking to help you choose the commission proportion at your wish
- 2.Timely payment: instant payment after students’ enrollment
- 3.Money exchange: commission paid at your own currency to save your time and mitigate exchange rate risks
How does CUCAS iAgent operate?
Step1 Register in CUCAS iAgent & get approved
Step2 Make application via CUCAS iAgent on behalf of students
Step3 Get Application Result
Step4 The students enrolled the schools
Step5 Get Full Commission
Who Can be “A CUCAS iAgent”
A CUCAS iAgent can be a qualified company with rich or few experience in recommending students to study in China; Also, a CUCAS iAgent can be an individual who has or has not recommended students to Chinese schools, but in contact with foreigners who are willing to study in China.
Terms & Conditions for Agents
Part I General Policy
- 1.All agents’ information and related ID/Passport/Business documents must be real.
- 2.All students’ information and application documents must be real.
- 3.Agents are not allowed to submit your personal application via CUCAS iAgent.
- 4.CUCAS iAgents are not allowed to contact school one side.
- 5.Agents are not allowed to cheat students.
- 6.Agents are not allowed to charge students high and unreasonable service fee after getting admission package from CUCAS.
- 7.Any other fraud or other inappropriate behaviour bringing disrepute to CUCAS and Chinese universities is not allowed.
- 8.Agents are not allowed to use CUCAS logo on their own websites. For using of CUCAS iAgent Logo, agents must abide by the following terms,1) Get CUCAS permission2) CUCAS iAgent logo can only be used in the introduction part of yourself or your company.3) Reasonable introduction to CUCAS iAgent when using its Logo, e.g. indicating yourself or your company as CUCAS partner is reasonable.4) Get your website reviewed by CUCAS before presenting to public.For any illegal using of CUCAS logo and CUCAS iAgent logo without permission, CUCAS will resort to law.
- 9.Agents should pay the DHL fee $30 for one-time offer delivery.(Delivery in China is free.)
- 10.Agents’ score graded by shool shall not be less than 3 stars.
Note: Violate any of the above terms, your CUCAS e-wallet will be frozen, your account ID will be blocked by CUCAS, and you will be on all Chinese school’s blacklist, thus you cannot recommend students and get commission any more.
PartⅡ Refund Policy for Application Fee
Application fee is charged by the school and it can be refunded only if the course cannot be offered by the school
Part Ⅲ Commission Policy
Commission is the return that agents can get from Chinese schools in the form of a certain percentage of students’ tuition.
- 1.Only for successfully registered & tuition payment completed students
- 2.No commission for scholarship students
- 3.No commission for your personal application
Steps for getting commission
- Step1 Upload students’ payment receipt upon registration
- Step2 Get schools’ commission from CUCAS within ONE WEEK
Note: Commission will be transferred to your own CUCAS e-wallet.
Standards of withdrawing money from CUCAS e-wallet
- 1.Bank processing fee will be deducted from the overall amount for each withdraw
- 2.The transaction will be completed by CUCAS within ONE WEEK after you request the withdraw
Note: There are two academic semesters for China’s schools. To save your withdraw processing fee, you’re advised to request two times’ withdraw in one year after students finish registration for each semester.
FREE for the first year
CUCAS iAgent can helps agents
- Save Money
- No extra cost to develop cooperation schools
- Get free CUCAS service including consultation, application processing & tracking, accommodation booking service
- Save Time
- Directly cooperate with more than 100 schools
- CUCAS in-time support
- Get Maximum Return
- Get full commission
- Get commission in the shortest time, right after students finish school’s registration
Company Name: Beijing Chiwest Co., Ltd
Address: Room 1207, Hong Yu Building, No.7 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100083, P.R. China
Tel: 86-10-82865135; 86-10-82388301